Skincare Routine

by - May 12, 2017



          Have you ever had those days where your skin gets really really smooth and you just want everyone to touch it? Yeah, I feel that whenever i'm done with my skincare routine. It leaves my skin oil-free, but it doesn't dry up because it stays hydrated and moisturized. 

          *Disclaimer: some of these products work perfectly for my skin type which is combination of oily/dry skin, and sensitive. I cannot assure you that it may work on you but for me it does the job pretty well.
          If there's a chance that you might like any of these products and want to try them, don't worry, I'll leave the links listed down below. Happy reading! x






  •  Let me start with this product. (because i basically use it everyday) It is this Balancing facial wash by Human heart nature (98% of the products that i'll mention are from this brand.) Let me tell you, this facial wash is the bomb. It has fine bamboo scrubs, loofah, and it also has elemi essential oil. It makes my skin so fresh and smooth, and what i love about it is that it doesn't dry up my skin and it keeps it hydrated. oh, and the scent? AMAZING. it has this citrusy scent to it which makes it so refreshing to use. Additional fact, i don't really use my hands to cleanse, i just feel like it doesn't clean all the dirt in my face. I use the famous 5 in 1 facial massager.




  • This facial massager helped me A LOT. It penetrates my skin and it's really relaxing at the same time. It works wonders. I only use the two (with the marks) on cleansing my face because to be honest I have no idea on what's the purpose of the other brushes and it's too rough for the skin so i'm assuming it's not really for the face, i'm so bad at these. 

  • Next is this Balancing face toner by (surprise) Human heart nature. When it said "say goodbye to greasy woes and worries", it's definitely not joking. This toner unfortunately dries up my skin so bad but it also leaves it smooth. With my skin type, i really prevent myself from buying products that dries my skin more, but this product is an exception. It makes my skin dry but it really brightens my complexion.

  • Okay. (this product is really P90 each) I bought 2 of these bad boys because who doesn't like aloe vera gels??? not me. nope. can't relate. This aloe vera soothing gel is from bioaqua (wow now would you look at that, it's not from HHN). It's my life savior, whenever i put on my toner (as i said, it dries up my skin pretty badly) i just put this on my face then it instantly moisturizes my skin and makes it look more healthier. They said aloe vera gel can basically do anything for your face, like taking out acne, bumps, acne marks, etc. but i am yet to figure it out if this product really is worth the hype. I've been using it for almost a week now, every night before i sleep, and all i can say is it really leaves my skin perfectly hydrated. (The first four products are the skincare that i use everyday)


  • Another product that i often use is this hydrating face mist, I don't really use this everyday, i just spray some whenever i feel like my face is drying up so much. It's cooling and it keeps my skin healthy-looking. Again, it has aloe vera in it. Big thumbs up!



  • Another human heart nature product, i swear this is not sponsored. It is the detoxifying mask+scrub. I use this 2-3 times a week, and i only use it as a scrub, i haven't tried using it as a mask. The smell again,  is wonderful. This luxurious face scrub gently polishes away dead skin cells on my skin so it leaves my face bright and healthy. 

  • Lastly, this lip scrub, again, from human heart nature. When I found out that my lips' really sensitive, i became really cautious on what i put on my lips. To be honest, i only tried this once and i kinda don't like it already, this lip scrub made my lips chapped so bad. I'm not fond of the smell, i don't know why, maybe i really don't like the smell of peppermints or something. The smell lingers and it tastes horrible. (I'm so sensitive i'm sorry) But as i said, i only tried this once, i might give it another chance and hope that it won't destroy my lips. Fingers crossed!

               So this ends my skincare routine/haul/whateva, what i love about these products is that they're cruelty free and it has 100% no harmful chemicals and they're all ridiculously cheap. Again, some of these products works wonders for me, and it might or might not work for you so buy at your own risk! If you want to try and buy these products here are the links on where i bought them. 

               Hoped you liked my blog. Thanks for stopping by! All the love.x -A


               Balancing Facial Wash- https://shopee.ph/product/10403559/143221181/
               5in1 Facial Massager- https://shopee.ph/product/15546565/176861778/
               Balancing Face Toner- https://shopee.ph/product/10403559/126587336/
               Aloe Vera Soothing Gel- https://shopee.ph/product/15546565/173242452/
               Hydrating Face Mist- https://shopee.ph/thethrifteeshouse/184780858
               Detoxifying Mask+Scrub- https://shopee.ph/product/10403559/143227216/
               Peppermint Lip Scrub- https://shopee.ph/product/10403559/184757854/



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete