adiós 2017.

by - December 31, 2017













This year has been a very memorable year for me. I felt so many emotions and experienced a lot of things that i never thought i would ever experience in my life. From the good things to bad, for 12 months, I learned A LOT. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I felt happy, sad, anxious, angry, everything. I felt everything. And to be honest, it was not a good year for me. I put up with people who never saw my worth as a person and continued to hurt me, and i pushed people who are willing to help just because i thought that i'm being a burden and i'm pulling them down with me. I made A LOT of mistakes. I tried my best to stay strong and stood up for myself but as time goes by and shit happened, I became weak and everything went downhill from there. I even lost some people that i truly loved. My year was a bumpy road. Tears from sadness and happiness. Fake laughters and smiles. Anxious days. Everything. It was a ride i never thought i would experience.‬


‪But the ride was worth it. ‬

‪Yes, i made a lot of mistakes but it didn't stopped me from learning from them. It made me weak and all but i know those were the days where God tested if I trust Him or not. I thought i was alone but clearly, I wasn't. I have my family with me. I have my friends those who are true, and i have God. And i won't be here without all of them. The process of healing is not an easy one. I know that it will take time. But it's only the beginning for me, and I have lots and lots of time in my hands. I still don't know what's going to happen but i'll make sure that i'm ready. No promises for myself this time. I'm just going to follow where my heart and mind takes me. Here's to another year of rollercoaster ride for me. I will teach myself to be brave and will continue to be that person with a soft heart. Cheers 2018. 🥂‬
x


You May Also Like

0 comments